Carolina Piping Services in conjunction with Chart Industries have complied a variety of Skid Packs and Equipment for Medical and Industrial use with Charts line of Microbulk Tanks.
Industrial Mix gas
Chart’s improved Mixed Gas Skid is a pre-fabricated blending system that provides a reliable source of high-precision mixed gas in a safe and secure package. The system includes options that make it flexible and capable of handling a wide range of gas blends required in welding and other applications. The Mixed Gas System’s pre-engineered simplicity provides higher interconnecting piping integrity, faster start up time, and reduced installation costs. This system also features all the advantages of Chart’s MicroBulk Solutions.™
Provides a turnkey solution: two vessels, pressure control manifolds, a mixer, and an emergency HP cylinder mixed gas reserve (HP bottles not included)
Pre-fabricated reduces installation time and costs
Provides versatility and on-site filling using Chart’s Orca™ MicroBulk Delivery System
Two standard size skid packages to select from Transported by pallet jack, forklift or overhead crane
Thermco® world class mixer provides high quality and proven reliability
Gas mixer supports two gas sources and a mixed gas output of 0-50% CO2 in argon
Provides a regulated source of pure argon gas
Excellent solution for emergency back-up or temporary requitrements
Gas connection ½" FPT
Medical Microbulk Skids
The Medical Microbulk Skid is designed to store and deliver liquid oxygen or nitrogen to medical facilities The skid is designed to accept Perma-Cyl MicroBulk Storage System tanks for primary liquid storage in sizes of 1000, 1500, 2000, and 3000 liters. It can also accommodate up to 16 high pressure cylinders for the back-up supply. All manifolds and alarm switches are mounted on the skid, connected to a central termination box, preset, and tested at the manufacturer. Field wiring from the skid to the hospital alarm panel is easy and efficient. An optional local alarm panel is also available and can be specified if required. The only piping required to be run in the field is the final tie-in from the Medical MicroBulk Skid to the medical facility source valve.
The Medical MicroBulk Skid is a perfect solution for a turnkey package to serve critical medical facilities such as surgery centers, nursing homes, small hospitals, clinics, long term care facilities, veterinary facilities, and dental offices.
• Designed in accordance with NFPA 99, NFPA 55, and CGA M-1
• Available in Perma-Cyl tank sizes from 1000 to 3000 liters
• High flow capable, up to 2000 SCFH
• Utilizes a WIKA analog gauge with adjustable low level alarm set point.
• Maintains residual liquid level in Perma-Cyl tanks for no loss fill and purity integrity
• Optional external PB and process vaporizer packages available
• Integrates with most alarm panels in medical facilities
• Suitable for outdoor installation
• Dimensions of 84” wide x 95.5” long x 90.25” high (without storage tank)
• Drop-in solution where everything is cleaned and pre-piped at the factory, eliminating the need for costly and time consuming field medical piping
• Alarms are pre-wired into one electrical termination point making it very easy to tie in the alarms to the main medical facility alarm panel
• Local alarm panel is optional
• All switches and regulators are pre-set and tested at the factory which greatly simplifies field verification
• Tanks can be easily upgraded and changed out with minimal shutdown time
Consists of one Microbulk cryogenic main header running from the bulk storage tank. This header should have sufficient flow capacity for an average day's supply. Header is connected to a final line regulating manifold consisting of two regulators in parallel that can each be isolated without interrupting the flow of gas into the medical facility. The manifold also has a pressure relief system on a diverter valve installed downstream of the connection of the reserve header and upstream of the final line pressure regulating assembly and is set at 50% above the nominal inlet pressure. Another pressure relief is installed on the downstream side of the pressure regulators on a diverter valve and set at 50% above the outlet pressure. There are pressure indicators on both the high pressure side and the low pressure side of the final line regulators
Reserve Manifold and Backup Storage Supply:
The reserve manifold and backup storage consists of a secondary supply of product from high pressure cylinders with the header connected to the primary manifold assembly in such a manner that either header can supply the system. When the primary header is supplying the system, the secondary or reserve header is prevented from supplying the system based on a pressure differential between the two headers. The reserve manifold requires a sufficient number of gas cylinder connections for an average day’s supply, but not fewer than three, connected upstream of the final line pressure regulators. A header shutoff valve must be located downstream of the nearest cylinder connection, but upstream of the point at which the header connects to the central supply system. A check valve is required at each connection to the cylinder lead.